Friday, January 28, 2011

Bath and Body Works: 96% pre-tax savings

We then went to Bath and Body Works, each of us armed with two coupons (the mall has two BBW stores). At the first store I got a free candle ($3.50 value); at the second store I got another free candle ($3.50 value) along with - from the 90% clearance shelf - men's body wash ($3.50 value) and hand sanitizer (regularly $1.50) for a total of 54-cents. The receipt from the second store has a $10 coupon good on the next purchase of $30 or more and both purchases came with an additional coupon shown below. I received $12 of merchandise for 54-cents - a pre-tax savings of 96%. Their 75% off clearance sale is still going on.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.


    PIC Scheme Singapore

    ReplyDelete